Makes 1 large crust
2 pounds frozen cauliflower, riced
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese or soft goat cheese
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF . Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (DO NOT use wax paper or tin foil).
2. Follow the directions for cooking the riced cauliflower. Make sure to remove any liquid by using a dish towel and your hands to wring out the moisture. The end result would be a dry lump of cauliflower.
3. Place the riced cauliflower in a large mixing bowl; mix in the egg, Parmesan or goat cheese, oregano, basil, and salt, stir well.
4. Transfer the cauliflower mixture to the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use your hands to press the crust firmly into a large rectangular crust; about ¼ inch thick. Be careful not to leave any thin areas; this could cause the crust crack.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, until the top is dry and golden; carefully flip the crust over and bake for another 10 minutes. Use immediately.
6. Add your favorite sauce and toppings and then bake for another 10 minutes at 400ºF, until the topping are heated thoroughly. Serve and enjoy!